Saturday, April 30, 2011

Outfit of the days: Beach day & BBQ

Wednesday I got to go to the beach with little miss southern love. <3  We had a great time with our friend visiting from Tennessee. Girls beach days are always the best!! It was a little hot, but what can you do it's Florida.

Forever 21 floral bikini 

Today I went to a BBQ at MK's house to celebrate a family birthday. I love having a break from school, MK and I have had time to relax while hanging out with friends and family. I hope it slows down a little bit.

J. Crew tank top and cardigan
Lilly Pulitzer shorts 

Hope everyone had a great Saturday. <3


5 Sweet Comments:

Amanda said... [Reply]

Loving the outfit! I love bright colors...summer must be on the way!

Miss Southern Prep said... [Reply]

I love those bright colors! I hope your week is going well!

little miss southern love. said... [Reply]

love our beach days! and love those lilly shorts!

xoxo.

Caitlin C. said... [Reply]

I LOVE this outfit! So so cute :)

cAc said... [Reply]

THAT OUTFIT IS ADORABLE!