Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

I know I have been MIA for the past week. I have been so busy with finals and projects. Thanks to everyone who commented on the last Wedding Wednesday post! MK & I are pretty positive we will be going with PINK and NAVY! (:
mKw and I are super excited that we have booked our wedding photographer. She photographed our friend's wedding last summer and every picture is absolutely stunning! Since mKw and I have a break from school at the moment, we want to figure out the details regarding our engagement photo shoot.  Recently I have been brainstorming ideas for outfits we can wear.  So far I have come up with one of our two outfits. Coincidentally we want to wear pink and navy!

Lilly Pulitzer Franco Seersucker Dress in Hotty Pink<3
White Ralph Lauren polo with navy Dockers

This will be our second outfit of two. We are still picking out our first outfit, but it will probably be a little more casual. What do you think? 


8 Sweet Comments:

Amanda said... [Reply]

Love that you went with the pink and navy theme! You're both going to look great no matter what you decide on for the engagement photos :)

Sundresses and Smiles said... [Reply]

I love it! I think it's great that you're going along with the theme (maybe you could have some of the pictures up at the reception..). Can't wait to see what you decide on for the second outfit!

Caitlin C. said... [Reply]

I love the seersucker dress - it's so summery and the tie in the back makes it sexy! Pink and navy are great colors and I think you made the right decision by going with that theme :)

little miss southern love. said... [Reply]

yay! you already know I love this outfit. Can't wait to see the others! and help plan your wedding. Love ya!

xoxo.

The Brunette Suburbanite said... [Reply]

Cute dress!

Kylee said... [Reply]

Love the dress!! Cute blog too, glad i'm catching it from the beginning!

http://kyleeelizabeth.blogspot.com

Ashley Borysewich said... [Reply]

i almost chose pink and navy as my color scheme too!

love your blog, following you now :)

ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

Val said... [Reply]

Adorable!!! Your blog is so cute.