Thursday, May 5, 2011

10 Things I am Loving...


I love Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain... it is most definitely affordable 
and looks great with all my pink! via


I love shellac nail polish. Ever since I found out about Shellac I have been 
absolutely obsessed. It lasts for at least two weeks and goes right on the 
natural nail. Perfect for nurses and nursing school students. (: 


I love beach days! My summer break (2.5 weeks) from nursing school is flying by!
I have been enjoying as many days as I can at the beach. 
Everyone loves to relax and get tan.

Shopping on Facebook
I love shopping on facebooks. It's easy and I've never had any problems. 
Make sure you shop smart though Re-lilly has guidelines and 
tips you can check out. Some of my favorite to find some preppy bargains! 

I love yogurt mountain right now! It is a semi-new self serve yogurt place 
with tons of delicious choices and toppings. It is such a nice treat to get 
on many different occasions. 
I love these running shoes (Nike Free 7.0). I don't know what I would do without them. 
I have a pair for running and MK got me an all white pair for nursing school 
and they are super light and comfy. via

I love that it's summer and time to wear bring colors all the time. Most people do 
all the time in Florida, but it feels better when it is actually summer. via


I love this new sun hat (Target Calypso St. Barth) I got for the beach. My nose 
seems to burn no matter how much sunscreen I put on. So I have been hunting for a hat 
and found this one the other day. I can't wait to wear it to the beach. via


I love that May is here. The past 5 months have gown (got wedding on the mind) 
gone by so fast and 7 months from now I will be done with nursing school! 
It seems far, but I can see it in the distance and it feels so good. via


I love my yellow Ray Bans! They are perfect for the beach right now. 
Just looking at the color makes me smile. I wasn't sure at first when I got them, but 
now I always wear them. (: via


Hope Everyone is having a great day! <3 

4 Sweet Comments:

pittsburghprepster said... [Reply]

I can't even tell you how much i love EVERY SINGLE THING on this post!

Amanda said... [Reply]

Awesome awesome awesome Ray Bans! I have never seen yellow! Such a sunshiney color for sunglasses!

Elizabeth said... [Reply]

I love, love, love your list! I've used Re-Lilly before on FB and liked it. I'm a big frozen yogurt fan, too! I love the original tart flavor with fresh fruit and honey...yumm!

Sundresses and Smiles said... [Reply]

That yogurt looks so yummmo!