Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful Thursday- Girls night~!

Every Wednesday mKw and I have a small group with couples we know from a local church. We have gained so many amazing friendships and really enjoy spending time with everyone. Yesterday instead of our normal group we celebrated a birthday. Us girls took the birthday girl to an amazing movie theatre, while the guys hung out and played pool. The theatre had a restaurant inside and all 6 of us ordered a delicious chicken piccata entrée, complete with pinot grigio!
We saw Something Borrowed 
& loved it! via

The gorgeous hallway to the luxurious theatre ! 

Stadium seating with large leather chairs... so comfy! 

It was a relaxing girls night, which we all really enjoyed! I seriously love this theatre!

What did you do on your last girls night? 

Hope y'all have a great Friday tomorrow!! <3   

P.S. Don't forget to go over to nautical by nature and enter her giveaway to win a Marley Lilly monogrammed clutch! Which would be perfect for ANY girls night! <3  
So cute right!? I just love Marley Lilly... especially their adorable monogrammed hats! 

15 Sweet Comments:

Ashley Borysewich said... [Reply]

I loooveed Something Borrowed!

I also have a giveaway going on at my blog, if you're interested, for a $20 gift certificate to Green Apple Paperie. They make the most amazing products!

xo Ashley

little miss southern love. said... [Reply]

Wasn't Something Borrowed such a great movie? Loved it! Also, loving your new Lilly shorts in the above picture :)

xoxo.

BelleinBows said... [Reply]

Something Borrowed was SO adorable. I just loved Ethan in it.

Is that the Mercato? Looks like it!

daphne @ flip flops and pearls said... [Reply]

I can't wait to see this movie!

Sounds like a good girls night out:)

My last one was hmmmmm WOW, way past due since I can't remember, ahaha

Amanda said... [Reply]

Um, can we talk about how I like this redesign of your layout?! Have a fantastic weekend!

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@Ashley Borysewich It was a really good movie! I would definitely see it again! (:

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@little miss southern love. I had no idea it was going to be that good! I loved it! Thanks I really like the scalloped bottom!

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@BelleinBows It was a great movie! I really liked Ethan in it also!

Yep it is! Thanks for commenting! xoxo

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@daphne @ flip flops and pearls It was a great girls night movie & I was actually trying to think of my last girls night before this one... couldn't think of it! Hope you get a chance to see it soon!

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@Amanda Thanks so much! That means a lot to me!! I did it last night and made myself a button! <3 Hope you have a great weekend too!

In love In Paradise said... [Reply]

I love the Silverspot theater! its the best around! you cant beat the comfy leather chairs. :)

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@In love In Paradise You really can't beat it!! The food is great too if you haven't tried it! xoxo

Miss Lindsay said... [Reply]

I wish I saw this movie with the girls... but I was so anxious had to drag the boyf haha. Loved the scene where they were dancing to Salt N Pepa! Looks like it was an awesome girls night.
Have a great weekend!!

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@Miss Lindsay That is one of my favorite scenes too! So funny!! Thanks, youu too!! (:

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@little miss southern love. heyyy