Monday, May 23, 2011

Monogram Monday- Weddings

Every time I think about our wedding there are a few monogram ideas come to mind. I am so excited to get married to my high school sweetheart and be able to use my new monogram! <3  I can't wait to register for monogrammed stuff either. cough cough pottery barn! (;

The pink is just my favorite

Monogramed Wedding Bouquet 

Stephen Bonanno custom sandals for the reception.
I really like the white and gold. 

I saw this on tumblr the other day and just loved it.
It would be great to have such a nice keepsake in our home.


What do you think? 
P.S. Thank your everyone for following me! 
I can't believe I am at 50 followers! <3 

24 Sweet Comments:

RLW said... [Reply]

Love love LOVE it all! Those sandals are adorable!!

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@RLW Yay! The sandals are a MUST have for my reception!

Hannah said... [Reply]

I love the sandals!!

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@Hannah Thanks! I think they are perfect for when my feet get tired. (:

Elizabeth said... [Reply]

I have a pair of monogrammed Bonannos. I love them so much and they're so much more comfortable than Jacks. Unfortunately, you have to order early because in the summer months in can take Stephen Bonanno eight weeks to make your sandals. The plus? Every pair is made for you!

Love the flower letters! We're definitely doing those in light pink on the doors of the church for our ceremony.

Such cute ideas in this post!

xoxo, elizabeth
Life with Elizabeth

daphne @ flip flops and pearls said... [Reply]

Monogrammed wedding Bouquet......LOVE THIS!!

I also think I need those Bonannos. I keep seeing them and have to walk away, LOL!!

Kori Donahue said... [Reply]

Loving monogrammed anything! I have some really great news on the paperback version of my 1st novel. I'd love for you to head over and check it out! Have a great night doll! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@Elizabeth Thank you for the heads up Elizabeth!! I will definitely make sure to order them early. We want the flower letters for the ceremony also. Glad you enjoyed my post! (:

I loved your bridesmaid cards that you made for your girls. I don't know why, but I can never comment on your blog.

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@daphne @ flip flops and pearls Thanks! I am so excited for my wedding bouquet! I think every girl needs a pair of custom Bonannos! ;)

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@Kori Donahue Yep anything monogrammed calls my name! lol I will head over to check it out. I hope to link up this friday for fashion fridays! It will actually be my FIRST link up. (: Have a great week!

Miss Southern Prep said... [Reply]

I LOVE the monogrammed wedding bouquet and the initials made out of flowers!

Southern Charm said... [Reply]

That pillow is the cutest thing ever!! Nursing school and marrying your high school sweetheart?! You're living my dream! Haha. Thank you for the tips doll.

Amanda said... [Reply]

I love those sandals! I might need to get me a pair of them ;)

Caitlin C. said... [Reply]

Those shoes are the cuuuuuutest!!! The white and pink would go perfectly. You should definitely get them!

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@Miss Southern Prep Thanks, I just had to post them! (:

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@Southern Charm Thanks! I found it on esty! You are so sweet!! I look forward to following your blog! I am glad my tips can be some help! xoxo

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@Amanda Hahah, Amanda! I think we all need a pair! They are just simply irresistible! <3 lol

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@Caitlin C. Thanks Caitlin! I might just have to have a little pink on me since it is my favorite color! (;

Miss Lindsay said... [Reply]

The monogrammed sandals for the reception is such a cute idea. I don't think you can go wrong with any color combo... but I'm partial to some pink!!

Jess said... [Reply]

I'm getting married too and using the monogrammed flower letters for the door. Also, love the sandals. Too cute!

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@Miss Lindsay Thanks!! That is true, I will be happy with any combination!

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@Jess I am sure they will look great at your wedding! Thanks! As soon as I pick out the Bridesmaids dresses I'll probably order the sandals.

Southern Living: Preppy Style said... [Reply]

I am a BIG lover of SB Sandals! Especially since they're made right where I live. I have way to many pairs (and Emmas) than necessary! Happy Friday!

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@Southern Living: Preppy Style Love them! (: Can't wait to get them already! <3