Sunday, May 22, 2011

South Carolina

It's been a week since we have returned from South Carolina and I already would love to go back. There is just something about all the old plantations and the preppy atmosphere that just calls my name. I do love my Florida beaches though. <3

Dinner the first night we arrived 

Riding through Charleston in a horse drawn carriage


Cute sign at the market


Boone Hall Plantation <3 

Bonne Hall Plantation 


Hopsewee Plantation

Me and my future hubby after dinner on night


 Brooke Green Gardens

mKw at Broadway at the beach


8 Sweet Comments:

Hannah said... [Reply]

I'm glad y'all had fun!! Charleston is just the best!!

XOXO Hannah

Sundresses and Smiles said... [Reply]

Looks like fun! I love all the plantation pics!

Amanda said... [Reply]

Looks like you had lots of fun! I love that sign that you're holding up! Too bad I'm not a southern girl.

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@HannahThanks Hannah!! Charleston is such a fun place to visit!

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@Sundresses and SmilesWe had a blast! The plantations are always my favorite to visit!

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@AmandaIt was a great time! I just had to take a picture with it, so cute!

sLe said... [Reply]

Hey Delta Sis! I'm SO glad you found my blog! The only other Delta I know that has a blog is http://www.amberashleigh.com/

DLAM!

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@sLe Thanks for sharing!! I was so excited when I found you! <3 Delta Love