Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I didn't get my wordless wedding wednesday post up yesterday... there is always next week. (:

I thought I would take some time to express how thankful I am for my friends and family.

mKw
I am very blessed to be marrying such a supportive and caring person. <3  

my besties
My maid of honor {rHj} & Matron of honor {kCl}
Knowing I always have them to run to means the world to me!

my family
My cousins along with the rest of my family are always there for me
and even though we may not live as close as we would like... 
I know they would be with me in a flash if I needed them. 

my best friend from nursing school
I am so lucky I got to surround myself with such wonderful 
people in nursing school. {KLR} --> little miss southern love is 
such a sweet genuine person and I am so glad I met her! I really enjoy
spending time with her, we always have so much fun together. BIG NEWS..
I asked KLR to be a BRIDESMAID YESTERDAY! (: 
I couldn't be more exited right now. <3  

Often people say they are thankful for things. God has richly blessed my life with an abundance of love and friendship & I am so grateful for Him. <3  

Who are you thankful for?  


6 Sweet Comments:

Kori Donahue said... [Reply]

Great photos! You are a lucky girl! I'd love it if you could link up with me for Fashion Friday tomorrow! Have a great night doll! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Amanda said... [Reply]

I agree, great photos! I am so grateful for all the people in my life too :)

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@Kori Donahue Thanks Kori! You got it! I would love to link up with you today!

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@Amanda Thanks Amanda!! (:

little miss southern love. said... [Reply]

Awhh. You are so sweet. I seriously teared up while reading this post. You always have the nicest things to say about me.. and honestly sometimes I don't even deserve to have such great BFF's like you! I am so excited to be in your wedding and can't wait to enjoy every special moment involved with you. Love ya girl!

xoxo.

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@little miss southern love. I mean every word! <3 I was tearing up when I was writing it actually! Seriously, you deserve every word. I am so excited for all that is to come within the next year & a half! Loveee you!