Monday, June 20, 2011

About me & blog awards

In the past couple weeks I have received two blog awards. I was really excited that I was mentioned by both of them. I had a great time tagging the bloggers I did. Hope everyone enjoys!

I will be sharing 7 facts about myself and tagging 15 bloggers for each! 
From Life with Elizabeth

1. My favorite color is pink.
2. I love sweet tea & lemonade.
3. I have two kitties, Nala & Gus Gus.
4. After a hard day, I like pizza and wine.
5. Favorite song right now is Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean
6. I've been trying to become a morning person for 2 years now. lol
7. Simple cards in the mail really make my day. 

Tags for The Versatile Blogger Award



1. I love anything and everything Lilly Pulitzer.
2. Disney is one of my favorite places.
3. I love relaxing at the beach. 
4. I wish I had more time to read for fun, but nursing school is enough on its own.
5. My car's name is Malibu Barbie.
6. I am ready for some Gator Football, but for now I will enjoy summer.
7. I'll just state the obvious... I love shopping. 

Tags for The One Lovely Blog Award

Whew, that was a lot of tagging! Thanks again to Little Miss Southern Love & Life with Elizabeth!! <3  
Have a great day y'all! 

12 Sweet Comments:

BelleinBows said... [Reply]

Thank you for tagging me! So sweet!
Pizza & wine, two of my favs!

Gracie Beth said... [Reply]

Thanks so much sweetie!

Sundresses and Smiles said... [Reply]

Thanks so much for the award...I was trying to figure out what to eat while watching the Bachelorette and I might have to do a pizza and wine combo now!

PS: Your "trying to become a morning person" cracked me up!

cAc said... [Reply]

Thanks so much for the award! I've never received this one and cannot wait to blog about it :) xox

Sweet Southern Prep said... [Reply]

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for the compliments and the award!!

Elizabeth said... [Reply]

Thanks so much for tagging me! And for adding my button to your profile!! :)

I love the pizza and wine combo as well after a stressful day! I never feel like I get to read fun books with school. I've been working on the same novel for over a month and its fabulous - but I'm still only 40 pages in. Hopefully you'll get a break soon!

I think it is so precious that your car's name is Malibu Barbie. That is too cute!

xoxo, elizabeth

Miss Lindsay said... [Reply]

Thanks for thinking of me! Pizza and wine, great combo!! (Dirt Road has been on repeat for the past week, love it.)

Morgan said... [Reply]

Aww thanks for the tag you are too sweet! I am definitely like you and love anything and everything Lilly! And I also love Disney! Such a happy magical place!

Love the blog girlie! Thank you!

XOXO
Morgan

Lauren said... [Reply]

im so excited!! my first award!! :) i want to do this now!!

Emily said... [Reply]

thanks girlie, i'll make sure to do this within the week!

mFw said... [Reply]

Thank you so much!!! You are presh!!! I will post it tomorrow!!

Laura Darling said... [Reply]

I saw Jason Aldean in concert a few weeks ago, and now Dirt Road Anthem is my current favorite song too!