Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bridal Talk Tuesday!


Today I am doing my first link up ever! 
I am really excited it is with Elizabeth, from Life with Elizabeth. To catch some of my new followers up. My wedding colors are pink and navy. It is less than 11 months until my big day and I couldn't be more excited. 

Now if only all my nursing tests were on pink peonies and seersucker suits... I would be in the clear to plan 24/7. 

While we are finishing up school, we are trying to get as many minor details that we can out of the way. Recently mKw and I have been thinking about of first dance song. We just have so many songs that we love. Here are just a few of our favorites... 






What do y'all think of these choices?
Have a great Tuesday everyone!

P.S. Happy Birthday to one of my besties
via
Love you Birthday Girl <3 

10 Sweet Comments:

Miss Lindsay said... [Reply]

THEN!!!! I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!

pittsburghprepster said... [Reply]

Your post made my entire day. Those three songs are three of Pat and mine. I played all three just because I had to :) Great decisions for your first dance. Let me know which one you chose!

Elizabeth said... [Reply]

I'm so glad you linked up! Hopefully more ladies will start doing this, too, in coming weeks!

I have a hard time focusing on school as well...my mind is constantly on floral options and bridesmaid dresses!

I seriously love all of your first dance choices. "Then" is my favorite but I really love the others as well. Country songs are so sweet!

Thanks for playing along!

xoxo

~Courtney~ said... [Reply]

I love the Rascal Flatts song and I'm more of a KC fan. Good luck on the choice!

cAc said... [Reply]

Love Wedding Talk Tuesdays! I like the Rascal Flatts song! BUT aren't y'all high school sweethearts? And the Kenny song says "your high school sweetheart becomes your wife"! Too cute!!!!

Amanda said... [Reply]

I love Then by Brad Paisley! Such a great song!

Amanda said... [Reply]

I don't know which song I like best....that's a toughy. Is it bad that my boyfriend already knows the first dance song? lol

A said... [Reply]

I'm visiting from Life with Elizabeth. I love "Don't Blink." That will be my first dance song if me and the boy get married.

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said... [Reply]

Love all these songs! Country music is the best =)

Sundresses and Smiles said... [Reply]

I love Then! I also love Tim McGraw's "You're My Best Friend"--it's an older song but a classic and would be PERFECT for a wedding!