Monday, June 6, 2011

Monogram Monday- Wedding Registry

I can't wait to be bKa in less that a year!! So much exciting wedding planning up ahead. As of now we have our reception venue, church, and AMAZING photographer booked. I am itching to register for all of the stuff we will need for our place. We know that we are registering at Pottery Barn, but haven't decided on any other places. Here are a few things that we might put on our registry! 

Doormat via

Bath towels via


Pillows via

Where would you do your wedding registry? 

Happy Monday y'all!!

15 Sweet Comments:

Sundresses and Smiles said... [Reply]

Plush bath towels are the best!

Cricket said... [Reply]

love the monogrammed pieces youve picked out! xo

mFw said... [Reply]

So exciting!!! Although I'm so much younger I was in a family friend's wedding this past weekend. She registered at bed bath and beyond and macys because everyone told her most people prefer to go there because of good sales and 20% off coupons. Hope that helps!!! No matter what register so the monogrammed dishes-love them!!!

BelleinBows said... [Reply]

I love that doormat!
Bed Bath & Beyond has a great selection and it's perfect for all price points your guests may have when shopping!

Southern Living: Preppy Style said... [Reply]

What a fabulous idea to register at Pottery Barn! Love everything!

cAc said... [Reply]

Goodness this gave me monogramming anxiety! How sad it is that I am hesitant to spend money on monogramming things when (no, I'm not engaged) my monogram will eventually change?! So sad. I'm such a girl. LOVE THIS POST

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@Sundresses and Smiles
Yes they are! I am so excited to have all brand new stuff. (:

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@Cricket Thanks! I can't wait to use my our married monogram & my new monogram of course! xoxo

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@mFw Thanks for the suggestions! (: We are probably going to do BBB. I definitely think that monogrammed plates are a must! <3

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@BelleinBows BBB has so much stuff! They have a monogrammed doormat there too! (: We need to check it out some more.

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@Southern Living: Preppy Style Thanks!! I love Pottery Barn! The only bad part is I want EVERYTHING! lol (;

♡ bAs said... [Reply]

@cAc HAHA! Funny thing! I was the same way before I got engaged... I figured why spend money now when I can wait and spend it later. Now I am getting really impatient. lol

Fash Boulevard said... [Reply]

love the towels. I can't wait to start registering. so fun. thanks for another amazing post love. please swing by for all the latest celebrity fashion news as well as see pics of my latest celebrity trend report. would love the support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

True Southern Prep said... [Reply]

Your post are always the cutest! Love all the monogram items!
xoxo!

Ashley Sloan said... [Reply]

Ohhhh I love monogrammed anything! As of now...I have zero things monogrammed :) Hehe. I say go for all of them!

Ashley Sloan