Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bridal Talk Tuesday!

FIRST OFF... I am super excited that I woke up to 101 followers! Hooray thanks for following, I love you all! I really love your comments and appreciate the input when I comes to wedding stuff! Thanks for following & your sweet comments. <3  Now on to Bridal Talk Tuesday! (: 

Linking up with Elizabeth again this week! 

Last week I mentioned how we are trying to get some of the small details out of the way. When I have a break from school I hope to get some bigger things accomplished. Today I want to share the song I want to use to walk down the isle. It is a wonderful song that my bestie kCl shared with me. Ignore the song composer's laugh in the beginning. lol


What do you think?

22 Sweet Comments:

Britton said... [Reply]

Good luck with all of your planning! Love your cute blog! I have been married a little over a month now, if you have any questions or anything, let me know!!

Amanda said... [Reply]

I think this is beautiful!

PinkPolkadotAA said... [Reply]

Cute blog :)

Lauren said... [Reply]

great choice!

Elizabeth said... [Reply]

Thanks so much fir linking up again! I'm loving this song! What a beautiful choice!

xoxo

Turtles and Pearls said... [Reply]

Congrats! I really like the song and think its very personal!

Jess said... [Reply]

I love that its different! Good choice, my friend! :) Are you having a piano player play it as you walk down?

Jane @ In the Pink and Green said... [Reply]

Hey! So in doing some rearranging on my blog, I think I accidentally may have deleted your comment, sorry about that! But I'm so glad you found my blog, thanks for commenting! I LOVE your blog, so so cute! I'm excited to be a new follower, best of luck with the wedding planning! xoxo

Delaney said... [Reply]

Now following you from Blogagholic! Congrats on reaching 100!

Erica said... [Reply]

great song and congrats on all the followers!

-Erica
http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess said... [Reply]

Great song! Wedding planning is so much fun! I'd never want to do it for myself again, but I love hearing about other's wedding details! :) Following you back! :)

Rose West said... [Reply]

Thanks for coming by my blog! It's nice to "meet" you, and I hope the wedding plans are going well!

Terri said... [Reply]

What fun the planning can be. I adore this tune, it's so lovely.

SH said... [Reply]

Cool.

This is a cute blog. Please check out also mine www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

Feel free to follow if you like.
SH

Just Add Walter said... [Reply]

so happy to meet another person (suffering) through nursing school with me! I am also graduating in December! YAY!!

love the song... Taylor Swift has a version of this... but I love just the simple piano

Katy said... [Reply]

I am sooo sorry it has taken me so long to respond! I have had a busy two weeks. Thanks for stopping by though. Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Keep in touch :)

Katy

My Fashion Dolly said... [Reply]

Hi, I just found your blog, and I love it! I'm a fashion illustrator who likes Lilly Pulitzer too. I'm coming back to see more of your blog.

Xoxo

http://myfashiondolly.blogspot.com

Lauren said... [Reply]

Thank you for following my blog! I just now realized that I hadn't hit your followers button. No need to worry, I'm your 114th :) Congrats on reaching over 100!
I love the song too.

Have a great weekend! xx
Lauren from prettylightsinthesky.blogspot.com

Elizabeth .: Have Your Cake Blog said... [Reply]

Beautiful song!

I'm having a Scotch Natruals nail polish giveaway if you'd like to enter, just click here

Sundresses and Smiles said... [Reply]

Good choice!

TanyasTreasureTrove said... [Reply]

Hi! Following you from a blog hop!:0)
Hope you visit me and return the follow!


Btw if you like please join the Treasure Trove Tribune! I think you will enjoy it!:0)

Mrs. Pancakes said... [Reply]

cute blog!