Monday, July 18, 2011

BUSY BUSY BEE!

Whoa. I never knew I could really miss blogging and reading this much! I feel so behind! I have been super busy with a family wedding and finishing up my summer semester of nursing school.

I am trying to catch up on some reading & commenting right now. I will start tomorrow with another Bridal talk Tuesday. My third one in a row.. I need to start keeping up better.

Here is one of my favorite pictures from the past 2 weeks! <3 
Can you tell we are suckers for seersucker? 
MK's brother's rehearsal dinner. 

I missed everyone! (:

6 Sweet Comments:

Meg {henninglove} said... [Reply]

cute blog! i love how bright your background is. following you now :-)

Miss Lindsay said... [Reply]

I love it!!! (PS - Where is your dress from?)

Elizabeth said... [Reply]

Love you guys in your cute seersucker! I love seersucker dresses!

Hope the end of your semester is going well!

Hannah said... [Reply]

That picture is so cute!!

XOXO hHk

Rebecca said... [Reply]

seersucker suits you beautifully! love it =]

Amanda said... [Reply]

That's such a great picture of you, Bee! And I hope life slows down a little for you soon :) You know I miss reading your blog!