Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's a Love Story (:

Just last week on Little Miss Southern Love's BIRTHDAY & 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY with [KP]... SHE GOT ENGAGED! (: I couldn't be happier for one of my best friends! <3

Naturally, when I woke up on Tuesday June 28th, I grabbed my macbook to start reading blogs. Maybe 5 minuets later, my phone rang... "Yeahhhh, I'm chillin' on a dirt road. Laid back swerving like I'm George Jones!" <-- Little Miss Southern Love's ringtone!

Don't judge my Autobot sticker. lol

I was a little confused, she almost always wakes up later than I do on days off. With good reason Little Miss Southern Love woke up early to go fishing with [KP]. As soon as soon as I said hello she said "I'm engaged!" Immediately I started to cry from excitement and responded with, "Shut up!" 

How the engagement happened...

Engagement/ Birthday dinner, when I got to see the 
beautiful BRIDE TO BE and her gorgeous ring! 


mKw & I outside the restaurant 

Nursing girls with the Bride-to-be. Show off that BLING! (: 

Wanna see her rock? Be sure to stop by Little Miss Southern Love's blog if you haven't already!

Have a Safe & Happy 4th of July!!

P.S. I added a iPhone wallpaper in Pink Cherry Begonias. (: 

13 Sweet Comments:

Emily said... [Reply]

my brother has that transformer on his car lol. very cute

Elizabeth said... [Reply]

Yay! I saw her post last week and this is so exciting! Love that newly engaged blissful feeling!

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said... [Reply]

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love yours!

Jaime said... [Reply]

I am so happy to follow your blog as well! I love love love all the pink!!! :) So happy for your friend, the pics are amazing! :)

iLoveShelling said... [Reply]

What a sweet post! Thanks for stopping by to say hello. Your blog is a-dor-able.

...just another preppy shopaholic said... [Reply]

Such an awesome proposal!!

WholeHeartedly Hannah said... [Reply]

This is such a sweet post- and what could be more exciting than getting engaged on your birthday!

Thanks so much for stopping by and following my blog and for your sweet comments. I'm proud to say I just because your 100th follower!

Lauren said... [Reply]

Thank you so much for the follow! I followed right back :) Good luck on your wedding. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
P.S. Your friend's engagement story is adorable. I will have to go check out her blog now.

prettylightsinthesky.blogspot.com

Amanda said... [Reply]

YAY! :)

Pamela said... [Reply]

AWW! Love it :) How sweet & exciting!! Yay for our besties :) :)

Pamela said... [Reply]

AWW! Love it :) How sweet & exciting!! Yay for our besties :) :)

Kappa Prep said... [Reply]

What a darling story and what a darling duo you and your bff make in your fun Lilly!

Sundresses and Smiles said... [Reply]

Oh my goodness!! So happy for her--I've been so behind in blog reading but I am heading over right now to congratulate her!