Saturday, July 23, 2011

Summer Lovin' Saturdays

235
Having class all summer didn't leave much time for fun, but I found this adorable link up with Pouty Pink Princess. With my two week summer break coming up and am super excited to write about what I am loving about this summer.

This summer I'm loving...

The instagram iPhone app and editing pictures on it.


The beach- one of my favorite summer spots.


mKw & I both have pregnant cousins due in AUGUST! (:
I want to be a labor & delivery or NICU nurse.. so I am beyond excited to welcome two baby boys!
My friend's beautiful baby girl

Spending time with my wonderful fiancé, when we are not at school.

There are a few weeks left to link up!
What are you loving this summer?

12 Sweet Comments:

Caitlin C. said... [Reply]

I LOVE these pictures... I'm going to have to download that app!! :)

Emily said... [Reply]

I may have to check out that app, and I'm loving that I don't have to work today! Have a great weekend :)

Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said... [Reply]

Instagram is so fun! How exciting that there will be two new additions to your family! xoxo

Turtles and Pearls said... [Reply]

Instagram is so much fun! Love the pic of you and the fiance. Have a great weekend!

Rachel from Love a la Mode said... [Reply]

I just left California and am totally missing the beach! I wish instagram would come out for android, it's adorable!
Bisous,
Rachel
http://lovealamode.wordpress.com

P.S. I'm hosting my first blog giveaway right now (an online shopping spree to Zestii!) and I would love if you stopped by to enter!

Kelsey said... [Reply]

I am obssessed with Instagram :) It makes everything look cool!

Amanda said... [Reply]

You look so pretty, Bee! They don't have Instagram for Bberry, so I got this photo editor, but it's not the same.

Pamela said... [Reply]

Ahh the beach!!! I am READY to go, like now. ha I've got a little while longer though!

Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess said... [Reply]

Thanks so much for playing along! Your beach pics are absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy the couple of weeks you have off! Sounds like you will be a fab l&d nurse!

Sundresses and Smiles said... [Reply]

Great list! My cousin is a labor and delivery nurse!

Jess said... [Reply]

I love the last picture of you and your boy! Too cute! I'm loving sweet tea, planning my wedding and playing with my puppy. :)

ashley said... [Reply]

just found your blog! it's so cute! i'm your newest follower!