Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday! (:

I haven't done a Thankful Thursday in a long time. Two weeks ago was my married bestie's 1 year wedding anniversary! I thought I would show you a few of my favorite pictures from her beautiful wedding & the anniversary present we got her and her hubby. When I think about all of my closest friends I think about this...
A friend is one who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love and encourages you with hope.
Favorite two pictures- Hugging after the ceremony & bridal party pictures at her house

No hook to keep the dress shut.. no problem thanks to D at Lucky Design! I don't know of any Bride that could stay that calm as their maid of honor/ sister sews their dress. The hook was missing on the and the zipper couldn't stay up without it. 

Beautiful kCl & bridesmaids with her hook & I all in place! 
kCl & D's beautiful backyard! 

Dancing with the bride & groom!
MK pulled out his pink pants so he could match me. 

Marcus caught the garter! (: 
FUN FACT: One month earlier and dSn's wedding I caught the bouquet! I was super close to catching kCl's as well. 

So lucky to have this girl as my Matron of Honor<3 

The first picture, last picture and bridal party pictures are by her professional photographer. I booked the same person as soon as we got engaged. Isn't she amazing?

Now on to the anniversary present...
Mk & I got a picnic basket! (: 

They loved it & we are so glad God has blessed us with their friendship.
I am so thankful for kCl & her husband's love and support! 

** Don't forget to stop by kCl's sister's blog Lucky Design! I love looking at the posts. D and her friend L make some really cute clothes.**

Make it a great Thursday y'all! 

p.s. Portuguese Prepster is having a really cute Lilly giveaway! (: Don't forget to enter! 

9 Sweet Comments:

Jordan said... [Reply]

That dress looks breath-taking and I love the color of her bridesmaid's dresses!

You are lucky to have a wonderful best friend in your life. I treasure mine and I know you do too!

A Simple Southern Life said... [Reply]

What a gorgeous wedding!

Elizabeth said... [Reply]

What a beautiful wedding! Love that MK's pants match your dress!

It looks like you two are wonderful friends! So sweet that she will be your matron of honor!

Elizabeth said... [Reply]

p.s. I love, love, love the picnic basket! What a fun gift!

miss andrea lee said... [Reply]

Such a pretty wedding! Love that you & your beau matched! Sooo cute!

Amanda said... [Reply]

I'm in love with all of these pictures!!! I'm thankful for your blog :)

cAc said... [Reply]

I love the color of y'alls dresses for that wedding! Very Papaya of you! And I love those pink pants!

Sundresses and Smiles said... [Reply]

Your friend was such a gorgeous bride and I loved her dress!

a displaced floridian said... [Reply]

what beautiful pictures!! it looks like it was a blast.