Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bridal Talk Tuesday!


I have truly missed linking up with Elizabeth for Bridal Talk Tuesday!
While I was gone I did keep up with my pinning on Pinterest. I have seen so many amazing wedding ideas. I created a board for "Wedding Inspiration." Thanks to my iPhone, I have the Pinterest APP and was able to  pin while I was away. If you do not have an account and would like an invite I would be more than happy to send you one. Just email me at PreppyWifePreppyLife@gmail.com

Now on to some fabulous ideas!

Before the ceremony the bride and groom wanted a picture together, but didn't want to see each other. So they took this adorable shot.

Does the fabric pattern alone tell you why I love this cake table? 

I love the idea of signature drinks. We were thinking of having one, but this his & her's idea is so cute.  

My garter may end up being blue, but I thought painting the bottom of a pair of shoes blue was a really cute idea. 

I have gotten a few koozies from weddings, but thought if I did them I wouldn't know what to put on them. I just love the saying on theses ones. They would be cute in wedding colors too (Pink & Navy)

Now this is a creative bride. She wrote a sweet message to each of her bridesmaids on the bottom of their shoes. 

Where do you find wedding inspiration?
Have a happy Tuesday y'all! <3  

10 Sweet Comments:

Elizabeth said... [Reply]

I love all these ideas! I love the Lilly fabric on the cake table. I've seen several of those holding hands around the door photos and they make my heart melt - such a special pre-wedding moment. We're using the eat, drink, and be married slogan on our favors too - I think it is so fun!

Jess said... [Reply]

The table cloth on the cake table is so you! I definitely think you should do it!

miss andrea lee said... [Reply]

Such cute ideas! I think you should do the table cloth too!

Amanda said... [Reply]

So cute! And I'm obsessed with the koozie idea....definitely keeping that in mind.

little miss southern love. said... [Reply]

Cute ideas love! loving the cake table fabric and the shoes. And were doing koozies too! A few more to collect. Cant wait to wear my pretty dress in your wedding!

xoxo.

Bree said... [Reply]

I have that first picture pinned too. I love the idea of a picture beforehand but without actually seeing each other. Lots of ideas out there!

Happiness and Hydrangeas said... [Reply]

All of these ideas are really good! I'm especially loving the blue on the bottom of the brides heels and the messages on the bottoms of the bridesmaids shoes.

-Alyssa

Seashells and Southern Belles said... [Reply]

I love that picture of the bride and the groom at the door. So cute..

Fash Boulevard said... [Reply]

love all of these ideas. thanks for another amazing post. Would love if you'd check out my Fash Fave and Fash Fail for the week and see pictures from my Rachel Zoe encounter. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Pamela said... [Reply]

Love all the ideas :)