Friday, August 12, 2011

Hey y'all!

I'm back! I just got back after being out of town for 2 weeks. I went to Ohio for a family wedding and to spend time with my loved ones. It was an amazing trip! I helped both of my grandmothers out and got lots of time with everyone. Hope everyone has had a great 2 weeks! I cannot wait to catch up on my reading. Oh boy, it will probably take awhile. For now I am unpacking and cleaning up my room. I will leave you with a little tease from my cousins BEAUTIFUL WEDDING!



<3 XOXO
bAs

4 Sweet Comments:

Rebecca said... [Reply]

I loove outdoor weddings!! But I would be so nervous it would rain!
<3

Amanda said... [Reply]

WELCOME BACK! I've missed you, Bee! Can't wait to hear all about the past 2 weeks :)

KY said... [Reply]

Wow - what a giant bridal party!!!! love their altar, it looks like ya'll were blessed with a beautiful day :)

Elizabeth said... [Reply]

So glad you're back! Sounds like you had a fabulous trip and that your cousin's wedding was beautiful! xoxo