Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bridal Talk Tuesday

First off, something happened to a lot of my pictures that were included in my blog posts. I will work on replacing all of them as soon as I can! I have no idea what happened and I am hoping they will magically reappear. For now on to Bridal Talk Tuesday with Elizabeth.
I want to share something else that I created using My Memories Suite. Like I said before this scrapbooking software can be used for so many different projects. Some ideas I have in mind are- guestbook, save the dates, welcome bags for out of town guests, favors, and so much more. My memories software can be used for so many DIY wedding projects. 

I used a recent picture for an example because we have not had our engagement photos done yet. I also would like to make business card size photos of one of our favorite engagement pictures to attach to wedding favors. Here is your chance to win your own My Memories suite software.. check out my giveaway post! Don't miss out on this awesome opportunity!  

Have a great Tuesday! <3 
xoxo, Soon to be BSK!

2 Sweet Comments:

Elizabeth said... [Reply]

Oh my goodness! This is the cutest idea ever! What a great product!

Amanda said... [Reply]

You are on fire with this software! I love it! And that picture of you two is fantastic! Definitely frame worthy!