Sunday, September 11, 2011

Must Watch!!

Today MK and I stopped by Ale House to watch some football. Believe it or not, a packed restaurant with rowdy sports fans gathered to watch their team, went silent for several 9/11 tributes.  Here is one of my favorites from today. Keeping all of those who lost a loved one in my prayers. <3  9/11 Never forget!


Every time I watched this it gave me chills. 10 years passing doesn't make it any easier. 
Did you see any inspiring tributes over the weekend? 
xoxo, bAs 

3 Sweet Comments:

Emily said... [Reply]

oh my gosh, I had not seen that- I bawled my eyes out. emotional much? I loved the tribute and opening of the memorial this morning. It amazes me that it has been 10 years..and that I was only 10 when it occurred.

Amanda said... [Reply]

Made me cry... Thanks for sharing!

Seashells and Southern Belles said... [Reply]

I agree, this was a great commercial! They need to re-air it every year around Sept. 11. It def made me tear up!!