Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Never enough Lilly!

WARNING: This post contains an overwhelming amount of LILLY PULITZER!

SO I may have a problem!! I will let some pictures of my recent purchases explain.

Whoopsies... 
1 set of Notecards with envelops, 1 coffee cup, 2 pens, an 8x10 photo album , 2 lilly pads, 1 small notebook, 1 set of wall stickers, a 4x6 photo album, 1 stuck on you sticky set, 1 pocket lilly pad. 
I LOVE TULIPS! So I just had to get the
Lilly Pulitzer Echo Cup featured in First Call.
I love these cups! This Lilly Pulitzer Echo Cup featured in 
Hotty Pink Luscious matches my planner.


Lilly Pulitzer Koozie featured in Luscious perfect for
my purse or car. Koozies are always great to have!
My new phone case! Lilly Pulitzer iPhone 4 Case in Hotty Pink Luscious to match my cup, koozie, and planner. 

Now that I got that out of my symptom! Back to saving some cash! (: 

Do you love Lilly like I do?
Have a blessed wednesday everyone!

10 Sweet Comments:

Lindsey Leigh said... [Reply]

Love love love Lilly.

Lindsey
www.keepitclassyalabama.blogspot.com

Portuguese Prepster said... [Reply]

ahhhh so much Lilly! too cute!

Amazing Fabulous Wedding said... [Reply]

I need that cup! OMG going to buy it right now :)

Mrs. Kindergarten said... [Reply]

Oh Lord have Mercy, Y~E~S!
I love all things Lilly. Clothes, my lunchbox, wall clings, paper lanterns and all my "school supplies." Life as a Lilly girl is bliss!

Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten

Claire said... [Reply]

Love it all!!!!!

Amanda said... [Reply]

....I don't think you have enough Lilly...seriously, I don't ;)

Love the new iPhone cover and the koozie! Happy Wednesday!

Ashley said... [Reply]

love these lilly pieces! Especially the first cup!

CapeCodCollegiate said... [Reply]

Don't even worry about your obsession - I'm the same way with phone cases - not to mention I've been eyeing the iPhone 4 Lilly cases recently!

Great finds!

xx

Jess said... [Reply]

So much prep and pink-love it!

PinkPolkadotAA said... [Reply]

You know you can never have enough Lilly!