Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Welcome baby P & baby T!

Yay! I have been dying to share the details of what I did during my break from nursing school in August. Y'all know I went to my cousin's wedding... wedding post to come tomorrow! I also mentioned that MK & I both had cousin's expecting babies. Over our break both of our cousins gave birth! My cousin ended up giving birth the day that I was flying back to Florida. I feel so blessed that I had the experience of a lifetime being there for my cousin during the labor process. Once again I wanted to share a creation that I made with My Memories Suite (Scrapbooking Software).


Aren't they precious!? I have a slight  major obsession with babies. 
We are so happy for the new addition to both of our families. These little cuties were born 5 days apart! I love them both so much. 

Has anyone close to you had a baby lately?
Have a happy Wednesday! 
<3 Soon to be bKs

4 Sweet Comments:

Amanda said... [Reply]

Adorable! One of my bosses had a baby a month ago. She's precious and I love her! You look good holding a baby, Bee! I won't tell the fiance that though ;)

Elizabeth said... [Reply]

They are precious! So exciting to have two new babies in the family! xoxo

Claire said... [Reply]

They're just so cute! I've started babysitting 3 month old twins and I can't get enough of them!

Brittany said... [Reply]

Congratulations!

I found your blog today and I would love for you to check out my blog and follow back! :)

bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com