Monday, October 10, 2011

Game Day Pictures- The Belles of Saturday




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today I am linking up with The Belles of Saturday!
These are some game day pictures from the last gator game I went to (Last September). Unfortunately we have been so busy with nursing school we wont be making it up to Gainesville until November this year. 

MK & I
SC, kCl, me & MK

If anyone needs a game day dress you should check out Lucky Design! It is kCl's little sister and she makes the cutest dress & bows! This one is one of my favorites! Be sure to stop by her blog and become a follower! (: 

Hope y'all have a great Monday!!
-xoxo- Beverly

6 Sweet Comments:

Amanda said... [Reply]

AMAZING! Looks like you had fun! I actually watched the Gators game on Saturday (weird, I know) and I thought of you :) Hope you enjoyed your weekend! Only a few more days until my iPhone arrives. I will send you my number as soon as it comes! Any apps that I must have?

Turtles and Pearls said... [Reply]

You two look so cute! I can't wait to see pictures from when you get to go this year. And I love those dresses! That one is one of the cutest ones I've seen from Lucky Design!

Rebecca said... [Reply]

looks like fun! I love football saturdays =]

Fashion Meets Food said... [Reply]

Looks like a wonderful time! I love football games!

xo

Portuguese Prepster said... [Reply]

looks like so much fun!

Seashells and Southern Belles said... [Reply]

Thanks so much for linking up with us! Great pictures!!