Wednesday, October 19, 2011

SWW & WILW


Linking up with Daph & Jamie today! 



Photobucket


I am loving...
my new bows from Devon at Lucky Design 
(the decorated package they came in) 

that I got a postcard from my dear friend dSn & her hubby
-- all the way from Germany! --

maniPedi time with Kyndra!

that MK & I have completed our marriage counseling!

that MK and I both have been assigned to do our final internships in the Emergency Department! (even though we are at different hospitals).

that I got to puppy sit this past weekend, for one of my favorite couples!

& OF COURSE all of my bloggy followers!! 
Y'all are the best and always seem to brighten up my day! 

What are you loving??
xoxo
Beverly

9 Sweet Comments:

Laurie of Lulu and Daisy said... [Reply]

Love your blog! Stopping by from FF&P's SWW. Happy Wednesday!

The City Boy said... [Reply]

visiting from FF&P...really like your blog! Great Lilly outfits in those pictures!

Courtney said... [Reply]

That puppy is too cute for words! And where did you get that one shoulder dress from? It looks perfect for a beachy vacation!

Amanda said... [Reply]

I love this post and all things you're loving! And congrats on completing marriage counseling.

Glitterista said... [Reply]

A fellow Tri Delta! So glad I stopped by for SWW. I have the Lilly Harper dress and can't wait to wear it sometime soon as it's been hanging in my closet forever. Congratulations on completing marriage counseling and starting your final internship.

I can't wait to read more of your blog! ;)

Fashion Meets Food said... [Reply]

Great post! Cute pictures of the pup! Hope you re having a fabulous day!

xo

Rebecca said... [Reply]

Awww my dog looks like that puppy =]

Katherine said... [Reply]

You have fabulous style and are the cutest couple :) Are you both working in the medical profession? Smarty!

a displaced floridian said... [Reply]

Love it all! So cute... and I think I am due for a mani pedi as well!