Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Cousin's Gorgeous Wedding

Linking up with Elizabeth again for Bridal Talk Tuesday!
I know it has been a while since I teased y'all with a wedding picture from my cousin's wedding, but trust me these pictures are worth the wait! My cousin's wedding was amazing... seriously, nearly every guest (all 324) said it was the BEST wedding they have ever been to. MK and I had the best time with friends and family. This was also the first wedding I got to experience as a guest (not an attendant). 

Not only was it one of the most fun times I have ever had, but it was absolutely gorgeous.

My beautiful cuzzie! <3 
Two large mirrors with seating assignments.
Brilliant idea for an outside wedding!  
They asked me to do a reading. (: 
Gorgeous!
Bridal Party
LOVE THIS ONE!
Stunning... Her dress was absolutely perfect for her!
Beautiful Bride
Adorbs
My cousin jAm and I (before baby T was born!)
Baby T arrived less than a week later!
Entrance- coming around the couches, that were conveniently placed surrounding the dance floor. Perfect for people to feel like they are involved even if they can't dance.
Loved this seating arrangement. 
MK and I (:
Picture with my cousin and his girlfriend, who also loves Lilly Pulitzer!
<3  <3  <3 

My cousin has been great with sharing wedding planning tips with me!
FUN FACT: She is a hair stylist and will be doing my hair for my wedding day! 
I can't wait I am sure she will come up with something perfect!

Happy Bridal Talk Tuesday Everyone!
xoxo, BSA

P.S. You should DEFINITELY check out the awesome giveaway Emily is having at The Life of Emily! Emily is so sweet and I love following her blog. Make sure you visit her, and eneter her giveaway!! She is giving away THREE really cute prizes! Good luck to everyone who enters! 

10 Sweet Comments:

~Courtney~ said... [Reply]

That is such a beautiful wedding! Love the long table idea!!

Elizabeth said... [Reply]

What a beautiful wedding! Love your cousin's wedding dress - how fun! xoxo

Emily said... [Reply]

WOW these pictures are breathtaking, what a beautiful wedding!! Thank you for blogging about my giveaway :) good luck!

Claire said... [Reply]

What a fabulous wedding! Love the outdoor idea- and that seating arrangement IS fantastic!

Amanda said... [Reply]

No name reveal yet? Still signing as BSA? That's okay.

Now let's talk about how stunning this wedding was. HOLY COW! You looked beautiful and I love the outdoor aspect. Everyone looks picture perfect and HAPPY! Thanks for sharing B!

Lindsey Leigh said... [Reply]

very pretty!! you looked precious in your LP, too!

Lowcountry Spoiled said... [Reply]

What gorgeous pictures! Amazing weeding and how great that she can will be doing your hair on your wedding day! Great memories!

Best-Kelly

A Simple Southern Life said... [Reply]

Such a pretty wedding! I love the mirror idea and your Lilly!

Jess said... [Reply]

Aw, I love your cousin's dress! She was so pretty!

Denise Pacurar said... [Reply]

Wow this was a beautiful wedding!! What a gorgeous bride and I love the flowers on the table!

Your dress is super cute too hun!

xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/