Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sweet Treats

Next week I will be half way through my LAST semester of nursing school! We will be switching our clinical rotation sites, so our group decided that we should make some treats for the nurses we have been working with.

We picked these super cute pumpkin rice crispy treats
that I had pinned on Pinterest
We wanted something simple that we could make 
a lot of and these look perfect! 

Are you planning on making any fall treats soon?

Have a great Saturday!
xoxo, Beverly 

5 Sweet Comments:

{av} | {long distance loving} said... [Reply]

Congrats on almost making it halfway! that's such an accomplishment :) I adore these little pumpkins...I'm aching to making some pumpkin whoopie pies myself! Enjoy your Saturday! xoxo {av}

p.s. I'm hosting a fun Lilly Pulitzer giveaway that I'm sure you'll love!

Legal Preppy said... [Reply]

Wow, those look so cute! I might have to make those for my law school study group.

Caitlin C. said... [Reply]

Congrats!! And YUM those look so good.. let us know if you make these!

Amanda said... [Reply]

Well, M loves rice krispie treats, so I might have to try this version...although I don't know how I feel about the orange. Do you think that this would make them taste different?

Denise Pacurar said... [Reply]

These are absolutely adorable!!!! They also seem pretty easy to make!! Thanks for sharing this! I am going to pin it on my pinterest and try it out too!

xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/