Monday, October 17, 2011

Work it out!

The weather in Florida is starting to cool down a bit. To me that means perfect running weather. 
via
via


 I have been going to boot camp once a week and doing cardio, but I cannot wait for it to be cool enough to comfortably run outside. I occasionally run in the heat, but it is hard with my asthma and the Florida humidity. With the wedding in less than 7 months it is time to get in to the best shape of my life!  (: 

Happy Monday!!
xoxo, Beverly


9 Sweet Comments:

daphne {flip flops and pearls} said... [Reply]

Happy Monday!! Looks like we were on the same page today! I love those quotes and that pick of KK...saw it last night on Pinterest....as I was on like my 50th piece of candy corn GAG!! haha

Hope you have a great one sweetie, XO

Amanda said... [Reply]

Love this post! I'm finally feeling well enough that I may actually venture out to go running tonight. I'm supposed to run a 10k on Saturday, and fingers crossed I feel well enough by then. I just realized I haven't worked out in over a week (very out of the ordinary for me).

A Simple Southern Life said... [Reply]

I just can't get into running as badly as I want to.. Props for you! Love the quotes.

Portuguese Prepster said... [Reply]

I'm loving this post! I just went to the gym and it made me feel so much better!

Sarah said... [Reply]

I need to get running! Haha. Loving your blog!

Rebecca said... [Reply]

love those quotes!

Britton said... [Reply]

Love love love running!!! This is the perfect time of year for it!!! Hope your wedding plans are going great!!

Elizabeth said... [Reply]

Love those quotes! I've found lots of fun pinterest quotes to keep me motivated with my prewedding workout!

Caitlin C. said... [Reply]

This post is inspiring... I definitely need to get in habit of running more often!