Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bridal Talk Tuesday- Invitations

Linking up with Elizabeth again for Bridal Talk Tuesday!

Currently my biggest task is picking invites. Right now I pretty much have my mind made up I just need to find the folders. A local printer in the area said he can print the inserts and the main invitation. So I am hunting for navy folders. If you know of any places to check out let me know. Here are some of the stationary ideas that I love!

I really like these layered pocket folder invitations.
via pinterest
I am thinking this is a cute idea for the reply cards.
via Pinterest
Layered ceremony programs
via Pinterest
Booklet style ceremony programs
via Pinterest
What do you think?
xoxo, Beverly

6 Sweet Comments:

Portuguese Prepster said... [Reply]

that reply card is so clever!

Claire said... [Reply]

Love the idea of a layered ceremony program! Those are all adorable! I cannot wait to pick out my own- there are so many fun choices!

miss t said... [Reply]

hey girl: love your blog. The invitation designing was my favorite part (i did my own!) www.paper-source.com is a good place for folders. Good luck!

little miss southern love. said... [Reply]

Of course you know I love this invite idea! Love you!

xoxo.

Sundresses and Smiles said... [Reply]

I love the layered ceremony programs!

Allison Barnhill said... [Reply]

Beverly, just wanted to let you know that the crab invitation is by Allison Barnhill Designs (www.allisonbarnhilldesigns.com)