Friday, January 20, 2012

Guilt Free Ranch Dip!

As soon as I saw this idea on Pinterest I had to try it! For me this is the ULTIMATE GUILT FREE DIP!! I love dipping veggie's in ranch, so this will probably be my go to snack from now on. With my wedding only 99 DAYS AWAY... I think this is the perfect snack to munch on.
recipe via undressed skeleton found on Pinterest
I'm not kidding you have to try it! 
TIP: Only add the ranch packet to taste! You just need to have
the right balance. Adding the whole packet is WAY more than you 
will need! 

6 Sweet Comments:

Hannah said... [Reply]

This looks fantastic. I like my ranch, but I have cut it out of my diet more than I would normally like. I could literally eat it on everything. And I am loving your cookie exchange. I want to do one! I'm also your newest follower. ;)
XO,
Hannah
www.hannahandbryan.blogspot.com

The Southern Fried Bride said... [Reply]

I saw your blog on Turtles and Pearl's blog. Love it! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I have named your blog to The Southern Fried Bride's "I Do Declare" blog roll!

SimplyHeather said... [Reply]

I was just thinking last night how I need a ranch substitute. I eat ranch with everything - pizza, chicken, vegis, etc. I'm gonna have to give this a try.

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Kelly said... [Reply]

I'm not a huge ranch fan, but I had to stop and comment because I saw the Publix logo on your carrots and got waaaay jealous. I miss Publix so much up here in DC. I miss their tea!

Bickley said... [Reply]

Love it! I should have made this for the Super Bowl party I attended last night… haha oh well, next time!

I stopped by to let you know I tagged you in my most recent post…check it out! http://strictlybickley.blogspot.com

<3 Erin @ StrictlyBickley

Emily said... [Reply]

This looks so yummy I just went down and made the same thing! A nice twist is chipotle ranch dressing, just for that extra kick! I just found your blog and it's so cute! Now following!

Emily :]
http://thewideworldofe.blogspot.com/