Saturday, January 7, 2012

While I was absent..

I spent lots of time with Kyndra
Who I give MAJOR props to, for keeping up with her blog during our last/most hectic semester in nursing school! In our spare time we have gotten mani pedis, shopped, purchased her wedding dress, graduated, celebrated my 23rd birthday, and hosted a cookie exchange! 

I am also very excited that she asked 
me to be her matron of honor!! 
I opened the bag she gave me and out came this monogrammed marley lilly wristlet, which had an adorable tag attached to it! I definitely shed a few happy tears, when I read it! She certainly surprised me and I am so excited to be apart of her BIG DAY! 

Don't you LOVE my new accessory? I DO! 
-xoxo- 
Beverly

11 Sweet Comments:

Emily said... [Reply]

I can't get over how gorgeous you girls are! And what a great wristlet - I want to get my Longchamp monogrammed like that!

xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

Portuguese Prepster said... [Reply]

what a cute way to ask someone!!!!

A Simple Southern Life said... [Reply]

Yay! I know you were so excited to be asked to be in your friends wedding! Love the ML wristlet!

Jess said... [Reply]

Love love love that bag! What a good friend you have! Congrats on being the MOH!

Hannah said... [Reply]

Y'all look soooo pretty!!!

Claire said... [Reply]

I love this idea!!! And loving all y'all's Lilly!

Amanda said... [Reply]

Jealous of all the time you've been spending with Kyndra! I wish I could be hanging out with you guys while you do some shopping! I need to convince M that we need to take a trip to Florida for a weekend so the three of us can double date ;)

Meg {henninglove} said... [Reply]

what a sweet gift to receive from your friend! and what a great way to ask ou so cute!

little miss southern love. said... [Reply]

How did I miss this post dedicated to me? You are so sweet! I've been loving all the time we've been spending together! And I'm so excited to have you as my MOH!

xoxo.

Sundresses and Smiles said... [Reply]

What an honor to be Kyndra's matron of honor and such a cute way that she asked you!

A @ Pink, Pearls, and Polka Dots said... [Reply]

i LOVE that wristlet and the card.