Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lilly Pulitzer Graduation Caps

As most of y'all know Kyndra (Little Miss Southern Love) and I went to nursing school together. As graduation approached, we started thinking about how we should decorate our graduation caps. We wanted to include some of our favorite things.
We both wanted:
Pink, Lilly Pulitzer, Bows & Future RN, & Monograms
My additions:
Pearls & Tri Delta
Kyndra's Addition:
Rhinestones

Our graduation creations came out great! We loved them and got so many complements. I found our caps to be unique from many others. Kyndra and I wrapped the fabric around to show on the underside of the cap, which showed up great in pictures. 
After completing our caps!
LOVE THEM!!
Of course we wore Lilly under our gowns!
MK & I before the ceremony. 
<3 
Yayy!
I made it on the big screen! (:
Mom and I matched in one of our favorite Lilly prints.
After the ceremony with my soon to be HUBBY! 
I think everyone can tell we are Lilly girls!
xoxo, Beverly 

21 Sweet Comments:

Faison said... [Reply]

These caps are absolutely adorable!! Holy cow, they're so cute!! Congrats on the RN!

Beth Dunn said... [Reply]

So cute!
xoxo
SC

Jane {In the Pink and Green} said... [Reply]

Oh my gosh, this is such an adorable idea! You two did a great job on your caps, and how cute are you and your mom in your matching Lilly? Love that print! Congrats on graduating! :)

Amanda said... [Reply]

Loved how your caps turned out, and I love even more that you and your mom were matching! We need a proper catch up soon!

A Simple Southern Life said... [Reply]

I love your caps! That is very creative.. they turned out great! You and your mom look precious in your matching outfits(:

Megan said... [Reply]

Such a cute and creative idea! Love them. Congrats on finishing nursing school. Nursing is such a rewarding career.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said... [Reply]

I love it- too cute!

KK

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said... [Reply]

Presh, PResh, PREsh, PRESh, PRESH!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten

Kaitlyn said... [Reply]

I love those so much! Y'all did such a great job, they are adorable. Congratulations to both of you! DLAM!

Samantha Lynne said... [Reply]

Love the lily printed graduation caps. and congrats on graduating :)
xo
samantha

betterblondesam.blogspot.com

so anthro said... [Reply]

These are absolutely adorable and blow my grad cap out of the water! I added pearls and bows but yours are amazing- love the idea of doing fabric underneath too for photos! And love that you and your mom matched- too sweet :)

Hannah said... [Reply]

Oh my GOODNESS I love those caps. I want one so badly for when I graduate!!! Such a cute post!!

Anna said... [Reply]

These are too cute!! Such a great idea that I may steal it in 3 semesters! ;)
-Anna
asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

little miss southern love. said... [Reply]

and the award for best grad caps ever goes to us! yippee! SO glad we are done!

xoxo.

The Southern Fried Bride said... [Reply]

What a beautiful post about two wonderful young women and their loved ones! Congratulations Beverly and Kyndra!

Katherine @ Bailey Daily said... [Reply]

Just stumbled across your site...it's adorable! And these caps are too cute!

Emily Ruth said... [Reply]

Love the caps! I am definitely modeling mine after y'alls! so precious :) Congrats on graduating!
xo,
eMr

Kelly said... [Reply]

Congratulations! You are as sunny as your cap :)

Lexi said... [Reply]

Those caps are SO cute! I covered mine in glitter! :)
♡ Lexi
FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

Jordan said... [Reply]

So presh!
Did you all use glue or staples? I just ordered my lilly fabric to do the same thing and want to make sure I do it right!

xoxo

Nicole-Lynn said... [Reply]

Too cute! Love it.